Directions to Avon Wood Holiday Home Park.
- Getting to Avon Wood Park is easy; we are right in the heart of the Lake District, but close to all the major roads.
- From the M6 Junction 36 take the A590 exit Kendal / Barrow and head west on the A590 for approx 3 miles you meet the first major junction (Brettagh Holt roundabout.) This junction can be deceiving, as at this point the A590 turns into the A591 and heads into Windermere and the central lakes).
- Ensure you take the left exit to continue on the A590 heading to Barrow & South Lakes. After the ramp at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A590.
- After approximately 6 miles you will be at the Meathop roundabout, take the 2nd exit (Barrow / Newby Bridge).
- After a further 6 miles you reach the Newby Bridge roundabout where you take the second exit onto A592 heading for Bowness and Windermere.
- Avon Wood is 2.5 miles from the roundabout on the A592 on the left hand side.
We recommend you follow these directions for the most direct and easy route and avoid your sat navigation directions.
THIS IS BECAUSE OUR POSTCODE LA12 8NR COVERS NUMEROUS LOCATIONS DOWN THE A592
Avon Wood Park,
Avon Wood Park is a small site of private and rental holiday homes right on the shore
of Lake Windermere, in the heart of the Lake District.